How To Use Our Molecules
You can use our molecules for many things:
Pendants, key chains, desk toys, charms, zipper pulls, rearview mirror pendant, Christmas ornaments… your imagination is the limit.
Let us know how you use our 3D printed molecules: shoot us an email or contact/tag us via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook! We’d love to see what you came up with!
Where to Find Fine Chains & Keychains
Our science jewelry is in the most cases 3D printed, because of logistics and the environment it does not make sense to also provide you with a variety of chains, so the safest, cheapest and easiest way to get a nice gold or silver chain is if you buy them yourself.
This way you can choose a beautiful chain that suits your needs and budget, with a range we could never achieve in our shop. We think Amazon is a good and safe place to get your bling!
Disclaimer: The following links are affiliate links.
- Find some of the finest sterling silver chains here: http://amzn.to/2v1BFhd (DE: http://amzn.to/2tyhcm5)
- We’ve also got gold chains: http://amzn.to/2t47Zyz (DE: http://amzn.to/2sFyDhQ)
- You can use a leather band, too: http://amzn.to/2sFXimx (DE: http://amzn.to/2v1H1Jn)
- For keychains, you can find a ton of them here: http://amzn.to/2u2Ybck (DE: http://amzn.to/2t4u9AC + http://amzn.to/2tyPeH7 (with chain))
- The one we used with our products can be found here: http://amzn.to/2v1IY8M (DE: http://amzn.to/2sG34o4)
Just place them on the ring, or open the jump ring as shown in the video (much easier if you have some pliers):