DescriptionPrinted on demand.
Ships between Monday February 18th and Tuesday February 26th.
Image: Citric acid crystals in a polarizing microscope (250x magnification in A3) by Doc. RNDr. Josef Reischig, CSc.
High-quality yoga leggings for maximum chemistry. Each pair of leggings is hand cut and sewn in-house after printing.
- Printed, hand-cut, and sewn in the USA 🇺🇸 and EU 🇪🇺
- 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable micro-fiber yarn
- Flat seam, cover stitch
- Raised waistband
- Soft, thin, clear elastic in waistband for extra comfort
- Pocket sewn into waistband seam (2.76″W x 2.36″H)
Citric acid is a weak organic acid that has the chemical formula C6H8O7. It occurs naturally in citrus fruits. In biochemistry, it is an intermediate in the citric acid cycle, which occurs in the metabolism of all aerobic organisms.
More than a million tons of citric acid are manufactured every year. It is used widely as an acidifier, as a flavoring and chelating agent. (Read more)