DescriptionPrinted on demand.
Ships between Monday May 27th and Tuesday June 4th.
Made in America 🇺🇸 and Europe 🇪🇺.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
Dopamine crystals imaged under polarized light microscopy. The crystals were formed by melting dopamine multiple times on a hot plate after being allowed to recrystallize. Artist: Christopher King
Dopamine (sometimes abbreviated DA) is a catecholamine neurotransmitter present in a wide variety of animals, including both vertebrates and invertebrates. Dopamine has many functions in the brain, including important roles in behavior and cognition, voluntary movement, motivation, punishment and reward, inhibition of prolactin production (involved in lactation and sexual gratification), sleep, mood, attention, working memory, and learning. Learn more