DescriptionPrinted on demand.
Ships between Thursday January 23rd and Friday January 31st.
Get those neurotransmitters flowing! High-quality yoga leggings for maximum chemistry. Each pair of leggings is hand cut and sewn in-house after printing.
- Printed, hand-cut, and sewn in the USA 🇺🇸, Mexico 🇲🇽 and EU 🇪🇺
- 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable micro-fiber yarn
- Flat seam, cover stitch
- Raised waistband
- Soft, thin, clear elastic in waistband for extra comfort
- Pocket sewn into waistband seam (2.76″W x 2.36″H)
Neurotransmitters are endogenous chemicals that enable neurotransmission. It is a type of chemical messenger which transmits signals across a chemical synapse, such as a neuromuscular junction, from one neuron (nerve cell) to another “target” neuron, muscle cell, or gland cell. (Lodish, H.; Berk, A.; Zipursky, S.L. (2000). Molecular Cell Biology: Section 21.4 Neurotransmitters, Synapses, and Impulse Transmission (4th ed.). New York: W. H. Freeman.)
We have included many neurotransmitters in these yoga pants. The list includes oxytocin, serotonin (5-hydroxytryptamine), dopamine, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), glutamate, asparagine, arginine, norepinephrine (noradrenaline), epinephrine (adrenaline), histamine, serine, tyramine, tryptamine, anandamide and adenosine triphosphate (ATP).