DescriptionPrinted on demand.
Ships between Wednesday October 17th and Tuesday October 23rd.
Learn more about how we make our products here.
Serotonin molecules on your phone. Makes you smile (hopefully). This case looks sleek, but it’s tough. Its solid construction fits your phone perfectly, and it protects from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. The smooth finish also makes it stylish and easy to hold.
- Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC)
- Solid, durable polycarbonate back
- Flexible, rigid thermoplastic polyurethane sides
- Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone’s functions
- Easy to take on and off
- 0.5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone’s screen and camera from scratching on surfaces
- Serotonin molecules are UV printed onto the case with a smooth, matte finish
- Printed in the USA 🇺🇸
Serotonin or 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) is a monoamine neurotransmitter. Biochemically derived from tryptophan, serotonin is primarily found in the gastrointestinal tract, platelets, and in the central nervous system of animals including humans. It is popularly thought to be a contributor to feelings of well-being and happiness.